Would you like to be in the team which realizes Business Area Industrial Technique strategic decision to implement Automation (RPA, Chatbot …)? To make sure the infrastructure of servers, VDI’s and MSSQL databases are up and running? Have close contact with Atlas Copco IT Services when it comes to implementing a new software or configuring and fine tuning the VDI’s? If you are looking for membership in a team of highly skilled professionals all eager to improve and implement automation processes and if you want to work from Prague or from Nacka in Sweden, this is your chance!
5 reasons why:
- A real challenge in terms of set-up upgrade of the infrastructure.
- An infrastructure that is always evolving and expanding so it’s changing all the time.
- Membership in a skilled and engaged team who knows the way around in a big organization and what it takes to deliver system and team support.
- Work in the Process Automation area that has a very high demand in the IT market and is very sought after.
- A company that sees its employees as an asset and something to take care of.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
- As the Infrastructure specialist your main responsibilities will be system and server administration and to solve technical challenges.
- You will be working in close cooperation – and also direct report to - the Technical Application Owner in Sweden.
- You will be handling infrastructure incidents, ensuring on time delivery.
- You will also be a key player in various implementation projects ahead, for example we will be migrating the whole environment soon – either to “On premise solution” or “Cloud”.
- Keep up to date how to use BluePrism in the best way when it comes to infrastructure.
- Ensure the overall VDI infrastructure is performing well and is utilized to its best potential
Daily/weekly activities are:
- Liaise with the Technical lead in Prague and the System Owner to solve challenges in the infrastructure.
- Participate in weekly meeting with Atlas Copco IT Services, Technical lead in Prague and System owner
- Keep the documentation on the infrastructure environment up to date.
- Cooperate with architecture, application support and development teams to contribute in design activities for application infrastructure and security architecture
- You’ll get the possibility to work side-by-side with consultants to get to know the infrastructure
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
- You have an academic degree and at least 1 year experience of technical governing of servers.
- If you already know Blue Prism (or some other RPA software) we will be happy!
- As a person we believe that you are not afraid of asking the "Why?" question to get to the root cause of a request or problem, focused on your customers (users) and goals, comfortable to make decisions even though you lack all the information and able to delegate.
- Since Atlas Copco is a global company English is used as the corporate language so you need to be fluent in it, Czech is a plus.
- Czech/EU citizenship or work permit is must.
- Position is based in Prague Office 100% or if you want to work from Sweden, there is also chance, but only for part time
Why you will like us?
- We provide opportunities for personal growth (interesting tasks, development programs (talent and leadership programs etc), ability to move to different positions).
- Family-like atmosphere that is not just a claim on the wall.
- You might go for business trips within Europe.
- Freedom and opportunity to change something.
- Variety of free languages courses - English, Spanish, Swedish... it’s up to you.
- Life and pension insurance.
- A nice annual bonus.
- Life and pension insurance.
- Last but not least, we provide a range of corporate benefits (eg: 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, yoga, intervals trainings, multisport card, bike room, laptop & mobile and others - please see below).
Prague or Nacka in Sweden
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com