AfterPay – the innovative pay after delivery provider calls out for a Sales Manager who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
As AfterPay is setting a focus on expanding its innovative pay after delivery solutions within the Nordic region, we are to strengthen our team with a new Sales Manager located in central Stockholm. If you thrive in an expansive, fast-paced international company this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for ambitious people with a proven track record, a significant drive and a good understanding of the industry we operate within. We believe that in order for you to succeed in this position, you are used to work within a multilateral organisation successfully handling the end-to-end sales process of large accounts.
- Proactively identify and approach prospects
- Manage the complete sales process from lead generation through negotiating and consequently closing deals
- Manage long sales cycles, operating with a consultative sales approach
- Working cross function internally with sales support, relationship management, technical teams and team members to ensure the successful and on time delivery of solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience selling payments or SaaS solutions to eCommerce merchants in Nordic region
- Analytical prospecting and developing ‘cold’ business
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects
- Great team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to travel when needed, sometimes extensively
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
Who we are
AfterPay enables consumers to pay in a contemporary way and at the pace of life, just as they prefer. In collaboration with online merchants AfterPay drives their business internationally by processing pay after delivery in many variances. AfterPay is a young and dynamic company, founded in 2011 with a constantly expanding product portfolio, including a state of the art consumer credit offering. AfterPay is a business unit within Arvato Financial Solutions, a global financial service provider and part of the multinational media, services and education powerhouse Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato Financial Solutions has approximately 7,500 employees in 20 countries and offers flexible full-service solutions for the efficient management of customer relationships and cash flows. Arvato Financial Solutions is synonymous with professional outsourcing services centring on cash flow in all phases of the customer lifecycle – from risk management and invoicing to debtor management, the sale of receivables and debt collection.
What we offer
- Possibility to grow your career and personality within a fast-growing international company that is part of a highly reputed international group, well known for its competence and capability to deliver.
- The opportunity to play a key role in the development of AfterPay as leading payment brand in pay after delivery.
- Be a part both of an international and local team. We co-operate and solve issues together and celebrate successes.
Are you The One?
If you are the trail blazer we are looking for we want to get to know you better! Don’t hesitate to contact our AfterPay Nordic Manager Fredrik Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding the position.
Anställningens omfattning Heltid
Tillträde Enligt överenskommelse
Löneform Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Antal lediga befattningar 1
Län Stockholms län
Fredrik Gustafsson, +47 472 59 197
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-11-30
Dela detta jobb