Vattenfall IT is looking for the right person to fill a SAP ERP Solution Expert & Project Manager position in Solna, Stockholm.
Vattenfall IT is part of Corporate Staff Functions, and provides all IT services for the Vattenfall group. Vattenfall IT supports systems, develops and implements methods, practices and mandatory common IT processes to support the business.
Team Corporate and Common Applications is IT’s shared technology center providing international IT Services that supports Nordic, Germany, the Netherlands and the entire Vattenfall Group with a strong business orientation.
Your roles & responsibilities:
One part of this position is the work as requirements engineer with a strong focus on SAP ERP solutions.
- Analyse business requirements
- Translate the business needs into efficient and clear IT requirements.
- Communicate with suppliers and IT development
- IT testing of delivered solutions
Another part of the job is to manage various IT projects with regard to the objectives, within budget, time, quality and scope.
- Define and deliver projects on international and regional level
- Management of different project phases
- Resource planning and resource management
- Stakeholder management in business and IT
- Management of suppliers to the project
- Project risk management
Your profile as SAP ERP Solution Expert and Project Manager:
Beside the project management you should have good capabilities in balancing IT and business needs in communication with the business areas on international level and with focus on SAP ERP solutions and finance and reporting processes.
You should be able to lead larger project teams, international and with various stakeholders. You need to have previous experience in project management preferably in the finance or IT area. Ideally you are qualified in at least 1 project delivery methodology. At Vattenfall we are using VPMM (based on PROPS).
The work requires traveling to European countries within the company.
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree preferred in information technology or economy
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as Project Manager
- Deep knowledge and experience in ERP applications, preferably FI, CO, SD processes
- Ability to explain complex topics to different audiences
- Fluent in Swedish in speech and writing
- General consultant skills
- Strong problems solving skills
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Location: Solna, Stockholm. The position will require frequent travel to Vattenfall’s IT core locations.
Please send your application together with your CV and a personal letter IN ENGLISH before 26 February 2018
For more questions, please contact:
Stefan Stendel (Hiring Manager) +49 172 670 3096
Nidhi Illman (Recruiter) +46 72 702 7861
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.