SAP IS-U Specialist
Are you driven by technical challenges and the urge to always find better and more efficient ways of delivering services? If so, continue reading, this might be for you!
We develop specialized IT solutions for the entire Vattenfall Group to support core processes in the area of billing, sales and customer relationship management. We have just started off our journey on accelerating our services within SAP with the goal to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. You will have an important role in translating business requirements into functional design in close cooperation with ABAP developer to deliver successfully. Ensuring technology solutions are designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs.
As SAP IS-U Specialist:
Your responsibilities will include daily monitoring and incident management and being responsible of managing the billing structure. Daily work tasks covers analysis, design, process development, implementation and management of solutions. As well as troubleshooting and preparation of proposed solutions for bug fixes, act as sounding board towards the business in various questions. You will assist in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems. Identify Improvement areas and continuously improve the delivered services.
In this role as SAP IS-U Specialist it’s important that you are self-driven, proven pro-active, analytical and knows how to prioritize. You have a hands-on mindset and result driven attitude with a strong teamwork ability. You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international). You are supportive, like to learn new things and good at motivating others in their work.
We believe that you recognize yourself and have understanding in some of the following skills:
• Preferably have a university degree, technical degree or equivalent education.
• You have at least 2 years of related experience in designing, developing and maintaining on SAP application level
• Deep knowledge regarding Billing Structure
• Basic knowledge regarding SVE-faktura and Peppol.
• You have experience in how to troubleshoot, identifying problem areas and initiate the solving of incidents
• You have strong communication, problem solving and collaboration skills since you ensuring effective collaboration with business stakeholders and developers.
• You have focus and ambition to understand customer needs
• Regarding language skills you need to be Swedish-speaking and fluent in both spoken and written in English.
• Experience in the relevant technical areas SAP IS-U, knowledge about Forms and have a good business process knowledge.
• Experience in managing complex multi-integrated applications
• Knowledge of the regulations, directives, technical instructions and laws governing the Swedish electricity market. ABAP developer skills.
• Industry frameworks and methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, and ITIL
• A central office location with easy access by public transport in Solna, Stockholm.
• Furthermore, a healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop yourself professionally
• At Vattenfall you get the opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation.
• And last but not least; International and multi-cultural work environment with energetic, supportive and motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
• P.S we also offer access to gym and training classes in our Solna office
Please apply with your CV and cover letter, last day to apply is June 7th 2020. For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the Hiring Manager Maria Örnjäger, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Elnoosh Farhoudfar, email@example.com. Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00. Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb