Scrum-master to Valitor!
At Valitor, they not only accept difference, they celebrate it! We are looking for an experienced Scrum-master who can lead by example to join their exciting journey in Copenhagen. Your personal development is top priority, and the way it is achieved is by helping each other to succeed. Does it sound like your place to be? Read more!
About the role
Valitor handle their customers' technical integration needs through online payments and bank transfers, such as credit card payments, iDEAL, PayPal, POS etc. They create a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation.
As a scrum master you will help 12 eager and talented developers split in to two teams, as they grow their capacity. You will coach the teams on agile way of working to continuously deliver high-quality and valuable features to the merchant customers.
By joining Valitor, you become a part of a multinational company characterized by high ambition, freedom and a good atmosphere . At Valitor, they make sure you both work hard but also that you have fun together! That is why they go to their in-house gym together, arrange board game nights or other events. In order to ensure that you have energy to work hard, you are also offered catered lunch every day.
Your primary tasks will be to
Work with product owners around story refinement and backlog grooming
Facilitate scrum ceremonies for both teams including sprint planning, demo, retrospective, story refinement and daily stand-ups
Driving agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organization
You will also work with
- Taking the current large team through the process of splitting in to two feature teams that can pull broadly from the story backlog
- Work with product management on feature refinement and product runway grooming
- Engage in and help shaping quarterly ceremonies such as quarterly planning, system demo, feature refinement and quarterly retrospective
- Take lead on handling dependencies on behalf of the teams
- Fostering a learning and improvement culture in around the teams.
- Have a good overview over the sprint planning and what obstacles they are challenging
We are looking for
In order to success in this position, is it important that you are interested in helping other people succeed. You have a passion for creating an environment of trust and great dynamics, where people perform their best as a team every day. You are curious about the organization, you reach out and bond with stakeholders and colleagues both in- and out-side the house. You work actively with the fact that theory is one thing and practice is something different. You are cooperative and social, where you care about your colleagues and want to engage with them.
We are looking for you who
- Have 1-2 years’ experience from working as a scrum-master in two different organizations
- Have a good understanding of software development processes and procedures
- Are a strong change agent with a solid track record, and you lead by example
- Are a certified scrum master, e.g. from SAFe
- Have very good English skills (both written and oral)
- Have a work permit in Denmark / EU (Unfortunately, Valitor cannot help with the administration regarding relocation to Denmark)
It would be an advantage if you also know SAFe and have been working directly with it before, but it is not a requirement
As a person you are friendly and easy to follow. You are mature in your way of acting and reflecting and you see feedback as a way of personal development. Furthermore, you are flexible to change direction and find new solutions as needed. You take the initiative to not just be satisfied with doing things today, but always strive to do even better tomorrow!
Start: As soon as possible with regard to the notice period
Type of work: You will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant for Valitor for the first 6 months. Provided that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation, you will then be employed directly by Valitor
Work extent: Full time, office Hours
Salary: Hourly monthly salary
Location: Gyngemose Parkvej 50, 2860 Søborg- Copenhagen
Contact Information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Valitor that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Valitor is an international payment solutions company dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers to make and receive payments. We offer a single connection for payments of all kinds, from in-store through online and everything in-between. We operate across 22 European countries, and our customer base is growing fast; a development Valitor would like you to take part in!
Dela detta jobb