Senior Digital Analyst to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity with a contract starting as soon as possible until April 2023 (possible extension).
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
In the role as Senior Digital Analyst you will use metrics to gain insights throughout the customer journey. You will work closely together with a team of digital specialists to gather metrics, generate insights, improve results and increase efficiency and sales. You will also be responsible for the development of tools and ensuring that the core competencies are in place.
- Secure tracking is set up and data from all digital channels is correct.
- Analyze, generate insights and opportunities throughout the customer journey.
- Own, monitor and improve reporting and visualization of data and KPIs from all channels.
- Develop tools and methods in order to work data-driven, automated and pinpoint target groups.
- Follow trends within data science, stay on top of best practices within data science, toold, AI and more.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years´ experience from working with digital analysis, reporting and optimization.
- Have strong knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Specialist within digital analysis with a solid technical understanding of tracking, data collection, data flows and visualization.
- Works independent in tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Full proficiency of key digital marketing and e-commerce KPIs-
- Fluent in English, Swedish is qualifying.
Skills & Attributes:
- You love to make decisions based on data.
- You are a self-starter, pragmatic and always see opportunities.
- Successful project manager and can juggle several stakeholders simultaneously.
- Strong communicator who appreciates fast-paced international organizations.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb