Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer to the Automotive Industry Do you have previous experience from Embedded Software Application and is up for a new challenge? Then this could be something for you! Modis are currently looking for an Embedded Software Application Engineering to the Automotive Industry!
About the role
As Embedded SW Engineer within automotive domain, you are responsible for introducing HW and related SW to Global Manufacturing (GM) and Aftermarket (AM). This involves writing requirements towards suppliers and towards internal interfaces, creating node baselines and performing component tests.
You will work cross-functionally in projects together with System Architects, Packaging and Test engineers to secure HW and SW status before release into GM and AM. You will be the main contact between the supplier and the projects on behalf of your specific area.
Working with node owner within the team, you will take part in the development nodes within the focus area of active safety but could also be involved in other nodes with in the group.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
We are looking for a person with a relevant education and/or equivalent experience. You have previous experience from the automotive field and from similar roles. Furthermore, you have excellent knowledge and skills in English, both written and spoken. We also expect that you are driven, team player and result oriented.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronics, Mechatronics, Data or in relevant area.
- Experience from SW/HW -development preferably in Active Safety or Infotainment.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Minimum 6 years of experience from SW-development in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge from working with CAN and LIN communication.
- Experienced in interpreting wiring schematics and electrical function specifications.
- Knowledge in tools such as KOLA,SW-Configurator, CANalyzer, TSP, Protus, Engineering Tool.
- ISO26262 knowledge.
- Living in or near Gothenburg, Sweden with a valid working permit is a must.
- Self-driven and reliable.
- Ability to reach common objectives.
- Result- and business oriented.
- Structured with good documentation and communication skills.
Dela detta jobb
Livet på Modis Sweden AB
<p>Vi förenar företag och talanger i en snabbt föränderlig värld.</p>…Läs mer om Modis Sweden AB