Senior IT Contract Manager (f/m/d)
Join us to make Vattenfall’s vision true to become fossil-free within one Generation!
Vattenfall IT is now looking for the right person to fill the position of a
Senior IT Contract Manager (f/m/d)
Location: Sweden (flexible within Sweden)
Vattenfall IT is an experienced and high performing organization, managing IT Portfolio across all business areas in cooperation with Vattenfall IT Suppliers. The role of Supplier & Order Management has been strengthened in the last years, supporting digitalization, at the same time ensure fulfillment of security requirements and cost efficiency.
We are now looking for an experienced IT Contract Manager to manage contracts and relations with some of Vattenfall IT Suppliers, being part of Supplier & Order Management department.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
The IT Contract Manager is accountable for managing existing contractual agreements with Supplier(s) to secure that they meet the objectives of IT and the business (in terms of cost, quality, continuity, deliverables etc.), following IT Sourcing Strategy. The Contract Manager is responsible for contract compliancy, contract commercials, performance levels, and adequate supplier interaction. The Contract Manager is closely cooperating with, but not limited to, delivery organizations, Procurement, Service and IT Asset Management, Finance throughout the whole contract life-cycle and within all the key result areas
- Ensuring that value for money is obtained from all Suppliers
- Ensuring that contracts with Supplier(s) support the needs of the business, and that all suppliers meet their contractual commitments
- Implement and follow up governance to secure contract compliance with Service Delivery and Governance structures during contract lifecycle
- Monitor and maintain Supplier(s) and Client compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments and notifications
- Supports setup, modification and termination of Service Agreements and underlying contracts, including service provisioning conditions and rates
- Ensure the Supplier(s) complies to the performance agreements in the Contract or Service agreements. Assess performance against markets standards (via benchmarking etc.)
- Establish Service Improvements Plans to improve the performance of all parties involved
- Plan and execute interaction with the Supplier(s) according to the Governance Framework. Ensuring that on strategic, tactical and operational level value is obtained from the relationship and risks are reduced
- Act as an escalation point towards supplier or VIT in case issues arise
We are looking for:
You have experience with Supplier/Contract Management as well as project or line management, IT/technology background and good understanding for Finance and Procurement processes
Furthermore, you have / are:
- Bachelor or Master degree or comparable level of thinking
- Commercial & Contract Management Certification or equivalent is required
- Proven Supplier Management experience and experience of successful contract administration
- Knowledge about Swedish legislation
- Sound general business experience
- Good knowledge & proven experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) experience / SAM/ITAM practices
- Combination of strategic level of thinking with a hands-on attitude
- Financial background to be able challenge business cases and support in creating those to drive cost management and enable digitalization
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving and collaboration skills ensuring effective collaboration with business leaders/stakeholders/ vendors and within VIT
- Very good command of the English and Swedish language is needed in order to be successful in this job
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
For more information about the recruitment process contact Bina Deutschendorf +49 40 79022 2289.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
Trade union representatives in Sweden Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Dela detta jobb