Senior program manager to Pharma company in Lund
Modis Life Science is now looking for a senior consultant in a program manager role to a global pharma company in Lund. This is a 1 year consultancy assignment and you will be contracted by Modis.
You will work in the fields of Quality/Clinical/Regulatory Affairs.The primary function of this role is calibration of Measuring & Test equipment and the maintenance, improvement and validation of calibration processes and equipment. If you have a relevant academic background and experience, submit your application by uploading CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
- Planning of short and long term calibrations to be performed
- Improve when possible on the current calibration process, tools and documentation
- Calibration of Measuring & Test equipment
- Review and approval of calibration results, either from internal or external calibration labs
- Working with external calibration labs
- Metrological counceling within R&D projects
- The units to work with is primarily temperature, humidity, flow and conductivity. Other units are pressure, electrical, mechanical, mass and others
- Reliability analysis (PFA, TAR, OTR etc)
Required technical skills
- Met/Cal; Met/Team programming and experience
- Excel, MatLab, Crystal Reports
- LabVIEW experience is requested but not required
For questions, please contact Cecilia Larzon (firstname.lastname@example.org)