Service & Delivery Responsible - with focus on service and vendor management
My name is Daniel Björnlund, Chief product owner and team manager for Area Services within the Infrastructure & Security area. I seek a Service & Delivery Responsible with focus on service and vendor management to join my team. You will play a significant role in the future delivery and development of infrastructure offerings.
Infrastructure & Security is part of an area within SEBs Technology division and our aim is to provide SEB with world class infrastructure services within; Data Centers, Network, Storage, x86, Key & Encryption, Web Application Firewalls, Remote Access and Log. My team, Area Services, are accountable for vendor management, contract management, finance and service development within this area.
About the job
As a Service and Delivery Responsible your main responsibilities will be to manage a portfolio of IT services throughout its life cycle from development to sun-setting. The portfolio you will be responsible for include Log, Key & Encryption, Web Application Firewall and Remote Access services, where you and your colleagues manage the contracts, vendors relations, finances and licenses - all in line with compliance requirements and regulations.
· Managing contracts and vendor relations, including procurement and renegotiations, to meet internal and external demands
· Total cost of ownership for your service portfolio, meaning actively work with budget, pricing of the services and ensuring financial targets are met
· License management to ensure an efficient, compliant and sustainable delivery
Who are you?
We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented person with experience from working within IT from a vendor, financial and license perspective in a highly regulated business. You are tempted by challenges of managing and leveraging IT in a complex, fast changing and demanding environment.
· Experience of service management and a good knowledge of delivering services in a global environment
· Experience from contract and vendor management, including leading negotiations and establishing governance of partnerships
· Solid experience of driving and owning IT services from a strategical, tactical and operational view
· Experience from finance work such as budget responsibility and a business case driven approach
· Strong collaboration & communicating skills
I welcome you to submit your application today since selection will be conducted continuously, but no later than 2021-08-20. If you have questions about the position, please feel free to contact me, Daniel Björnlund by email Daniel.Bjornlund@seb.se
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/
Dela detta jobb