MSAB is the pioneer and a world leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination.The Company has its own sales offices and sales representatives in Europe, North America, South America, Singapore, China, Australia and Russia, covering most of the world together with a number of distributors. The proprietary products have become a de factor standard in the field and are used for securing evidence in more than 100 countries. The company has been involved with mobile communications since 1984 and has a singular focus on the forensic recovery of data from mobile devices. MSAB ´s XRY software is used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption. Combined together, all of MSAB´s products, platforms and services, form a complete Ecosystem of mobile forensics that protect our customers throughout the evidence chain. No matter what type of user, location, mobile device or environment, we have a platform and service designed to suit the customer needs.
The Head office where 110 persons are situated, is located at Hornstull, Stockholm.
The Design team, a growing team of 9 persons, is now seeking their next colleague.
Job description Service Designer
The Service Designer will be responsible for the user journey of MSAB´s software during use installation to extracting, finding evidence and delivering a final report. You will communicate directly with users, sales, marketing, developers and designers and also report to Head of Design.
- Plan, implement and analyze user studies.
- Run user journey workshops
- Manage feedback from users and peers.
- Assemble feedback into summarized user scenarios
- Visualize findings
- Map user journeys
- Identify bottlenecks in user journey
- Propose user flow and red routes
- Keep personas updated
- Follow up design and implementation of approved flows and wireframes
- Facilitate the communication within the team
To be the right person for the position, we believe that you fulfill the following requirements.
• Good at understanding customer expectations and purchasing experience
• Interest in sales and marketing processes
• Awareness of the correlation between design choices and time of implementation.
• Dedicated, team oriented and proactive with a "can do attitude" and positive approach.
• Academic degree with at least one years of relevant Service Design experience.
• Cooperative and enjoy working both independently as well as part of a team.
• Fluency in both Swedish and English.
Experience in software development is a plus.
This is an exciting and stimulating position in a growing company with outstanding products. Over one hundred very competent colleagues in the office in Stockholm, of which approx. 60 employees in the development departments, are looking forward to welcome their new colleague..
Welcome to submit your application in Swedish or English.
Start: As per agreement
Salary: As per agreement
In this recruitment we cooperate with Gunilla von Gegerfelt, senior consultant.
For questions please contact Gunilla at tel no 073 988 85 94 alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org