Service-minded Tech Support Specialist
Our ITOPS-team needs another hero.
We are looking for a service minded and qualified tech support specialist. Silverspin is a software company so we are all pretty tech savvy, if we may say so ourselves. But in order for us to do our jobs properly, we need the IT-related stuff to run smoothly. Silverspin is an expanding company, and a growing number of employees also means a growing need of tech support. That’s where you come in.
We are not just looking for any tech support specialist. We are looking for a cool individual with the right skill set and the right personality to enrich our team. Someone who enjoys being the go to-person. Someone with a great technical interest, a will to learn new things and a “no problem-attitude”. Also, a good sense of humor doesn’t hurt.
Our employees are engaged, motivated and driven. We really enjoy our work and we want you to do the same.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Deliver high-quality support to all end-users in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform installations, upgrades, configuration, maintenance on desktops and laptops (Windows and Mac, but mainly Mac).
- Relocate IT equipment including desktop computers, printers, monitors, phones and other general peripherals.
- Actively manage IT Helpdesk requests.
- Maintain an inventory of company assets.
- Support on the fly
However, the list of tasks is not static. Silverspin is a fast moving company and things are constantly evolving. Adaptability is key.
This is what we ask of you
- At least 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience and great knowledge of Sharepoint and Office 365
- Strong communications skills and a service minded attitude
- Great knowledge of servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and printers
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- Good knowledge of wired and wireless networks.
- Good understanding of service desk and ticket management
- Be able to travel to Stockholm when needed (about once or twice a month) and abroad at least twice a year
- Be able to plan and execute projects
- Basic knowledge of audio and video equipment
- Fluent in english (written and verbal)
- Education from Network and System Administration or equivalent is meritorious
- Used to learning new systems and programs quickly
- If you are ITIL certified, that’s a big plus
If this sounds like you and you want a challenging and rewarding job at a certified Great Place To Work where we have fun, do awesome things and take care of each other – don't hesitate to apply.