Software Architect to Scania
Scania is looking for a highly skilled and experienced software architect to come join their team. If you are a visionary realist with an ability to visualize solutions to complex problems, then this is an exciting opportunity for you!
About the role
OAS (Object and Structure tool) is Scania’s in-house developed Java based PDM (Product Data Management) system – the core system that enables Scania’s modular approach when building vehicles by housing product data, structures, and support for lifecycle management.
OAS is the heart and core of Scania. Built on meta data the system provides all different functions within the organization with crucial information. As a part of OAS’s architect team, your main responsibility is to draw and drive the road map of where OAS needs to be in the future to be able to handle new demands from Scania and its surrounding world. OAS is a very complex system with over a million lines of code, making your mission a long-lasting challenge and your contributions crucial to Scania’s future success. Currently, around 50 employees work dedicated with OAS divided into different delivery teams.
You are offered:
• A key role in an international setting
• A strong mandate in setting the future strategy for OAS
• A role where you get to continuously develop in your profession As a software architect, you work closely with developers and product owners as well as the management team to set a clear vision for OAS, identifying the strategy and activities to reach that vision. A lot of users and integrators rely on a stable system in compliance with current security regulations and it is crucial that the outcome of your work considers a variety of parameters.
We are looking for
To thrive in this position, you are a highly skilled software architect with a great passion for complex problems. You have deep hands-on coding experience, and you are keen to explore new solutions. You have: • Several years of experience working as a software architect for a complex product
• Java expertise; EE, SE and JDK
• Experience of system integrations and API Design; REST, WSO2, JMS, IBM MQ, Kafka
• Experience in developing distributed systems
• Experience in designing platforms with a highly available architecture,
• Knowledge and preferably previous experience of Oracle Coherence
• Previous experience with HATEOAS (Hypermedia as the Engine of Application State)
• Professional knowledge in English since this will be your primarily working language It will be considered qualifying if you have:
• Micro frontend, SPA
• Open Source
• OSLC and/or RDF
• Web development with different frameworks
As a person, you embrace change and enjoy working on improvements. You take necessary initiatives to solve problems, always with a strong focus on the most effective solution. You build strong relationships with your coworkers and share your knowledge with the team to increase the collaboration and gain greater results. You set visions and have the ability to communicate them in a clear way in order for the group to work motivated towards the same goal.
• Start: Asap with consideration to notice periods
• Place of employment: Flexible, Scania has their office in Södertälje.
• In this process Scania is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Responsible: Linda Lundgren, email@example.com. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
About the Company Scania is a world leading provider of transport solutions with 50,000 employees in about 100 countries. Together with our partners and customers they are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. Learn more on their web site www.scania.com
Dela detta jobb