Software developer to world’s biggest music streaming company!
This is an exciting opportunity for you who's skilled at coding! Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride
About the role
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client’s company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
What you will do:
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment to build an analytic tool for our developers.
- You will be collaborating with other engineers, data scientists, designers, user researchers and product managers to craft the best possible user experience on our internal tools and infrastructure.
- You will identify pain points in adoption and integration experience of our engineers to our internal tools
- Ensure the developer experience is seamless for all developers
We are looking for
- CV in English
- You are comfortable around infrastructure and have a bit of Java coding experience.
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications.
It is also meritorious if you have knowledge on GraphQL
Start: September 2021
Work extent: Fulltime
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Dela detta jobb