SW DEVELOPER LINKÖPING
i3tex is looking for driven engineers who wants to develop products of the future for a Better World!
Are you a self-driven developer eager to contribute to the development of products for a Better World? Connect with us and learn how joy, consideration and ambition can merge into a great workplace!
- Design, training and evaluation of our deep neural networks
- Development of our deep learning framework in python
- Requirements work on system and SW development
- Software development for target HW in C
- Software development tools in mainly python and C#
- Development of system and SW tests
- Algorithm development within the area of signal and image processing
- Support vehicle platform team in vehicle build activities by configuring and modifying existing software as necessary
- Evolve existing code base and find solutions to improve existing inefficiencies
You will be working together with specialists in a variety of technical domains to deliver our most central system functions in a Vehicle.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related discipline
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proficient/Expert level in C++ (11 and later) knowledge
- Intermediate level experience in Python
- Version control with git
- Experience in working on a large code base and multiple repositories
- Experience with software build automation
- Experience working in Linux (preferably Debian flavored) environment
- Experience with CAN (Controller Area Networks), FlexRay and related tools
- Debugging C++/Python software
Experience and knowledge in the following areas are beneficial
- Experience with protocols such as LCM (Lightweight Communications and Marshalling), DDS (Data Distribution Service) protocol
- Prior experience of working on vehicle gateway software
- Experience with Docker technologies
- Experience with CI/CD system, maintaining pipelines, etc.
- Build automation with Bazel
- Linux networking and system programming knowledge
- Troubleshooting and debugging at vehicle level (e.g., CAN communication)
As a person we are looking for you who have a high motivation and a “can do”-attitude to strengthen our delivery in ongoing and upcoming collaborative driving projects. It is also important that you have high flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.We see that you are motivated to work in a complex environment, you have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independent.
i3tex is a technical consultancy company consisting of 170 creative people with different skills - everyone with a burning ambition to make the world a little better with the help of technology! We believe in the power and joy of sharing common goals with an opportunity to develop and grow as an individual. Our company culture is characterized by three values: Joy, Consideration and Ambition. We want it to be fun to work with us at i3tex, we treat each other with respect, we help each other succeed, we have high ambitions to always be driven forward, both as individuals, and as a company, and not least – we believe that everything is possible!
If you want to know more about the job position or i3tex, please contact Business Unit Manager Gabriela Caraiman. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives by 031-589700.
Welcome with your application!
Gabriela Caraiman, 072- 40 34 291
Dela detta jobb