System Engineer, GN Audio
Join the world’s oldest start-up and turn up the volume on your career
Do you want to dive into systems engineering, system architecture and technology development? We are looking for a Systems Engineer who wishes to explore these topics together with an extensive network of specialists from around the world and contribute to products and solutions that make life sound better.
Welcome to GN Audio - we make life sound better
At GN Audio, we work to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions that makes a difference for the user. Through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands, we provide headsets, speakerphones and video conference equipment designed to deliver high-quality communication and listening experiences.
To keep us ahead of the game, you will work with systems engineers, research scientists, architects and other talented colleagues in Research and Development to ensure that our products are the very best performing products on the market. But also work together with our product managers with whom you convert great ideas into the right technical solutions.
Take the lead on systems engineering and push the barriers for technology
As our new Systems Engineer, you will be the key player in the initial stages of the product development cycle where you will be responsible for enabling the realization of successful systems. This entails managing requirements at system level and securing alignment with platforms and road maps.
Doing so, you will ensure maximum reuse of and compatibility between platforms and systems, scout for and evaluate new technologies and ensure that current and future products meet customer needs.
What will you be doing?
- Requirements management at system level including working with key stakeholders to identify what the system needs to accomplish
- Owning the system architecture and system design in collaboration with your cross-functional team
- Architectural design of audio and video processing platforms and related feature road maps
- Technology scouting and collaboration with technology suppliers and technology partners
- Support new chipset selection for our future products
- Act as a technology adviser in all phases of the product
Work in an environment with the newest technology – and room to grow
You will work in an environment that is closely connected to Research and Development, where knowledge sharing is a natural part. You will have access to cutting-edge tools and facilities whilst working closely with professional, competent, and committed colleagues from different functional domains and geographies. You may come with some year of experience or have been in this game for longer time. In both cases we will give you the environment to grow and develop your skills.
Structured and innovative engineer
You have a solid background, enabling you to understand complex technical subjects and processes and assess potential challenges and opportunities. You enjoy working in teams with both local and international colleagues and cannot help but to interact with and share knowledge with colleagues with every chance you get.
Sound good so far? Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
- You are experienced working with systems engineering, software architecture, hardware architecture and system design
- You have practical experience with requirement management, product development and embedded systems
- You have experience from working with one or more of the following areas: data communication products, wireless communication like Bluetooth, DECT, WiFi, protocol stacks for wired and wireless systems, security and embedded electronics systems
- You have a good understanding of the cost and commercial aspect to bring the right product at the right time to market.
- You possess good communications skills that enable you to explain complex technical stuff to our product managers, but also communication to project managers on a high technical level.
Fluent written and spoken English skills
As an international organization with colleagues in over 50 different countries, our official company language is English. It’s essential that you can communicate effortlessly with your colleagues, no matter where they are.
The Jabra culture
The Jabra culture is upbeat and positive. We greet every day with energy and enthusiasm, bringing our best selves and approaching problem-solving and challenges with a ‘glass half full’ attitude. We’re independent, but we also know when two heads are better than one. Our leaders are supportive, our teams are tight-knit, and we believe in the power of collaboration across every level of our organization.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 4 September 2022. Please observe the long application period to allow for applications throughout the summer vacation period.
Applications will be processed as summer vacation allows or latest late August, which is why we encourage you to send your application now.
Quick apply: You are welcome to use our Quick Apply functionality, where you only submit your CV. We only ask that your CV is up-to date – quick and easy.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Niels Christian Steen Hansen, Manager Systems Engineering, on +45 4575 6262.
Good luck with your application. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
How was your experience with the job ad, and what can we do to improve?
We care deeply about the people who consider applying for a job at our company. We kindly ask you to share your honest feedback by answering 4 anonymous questions in the link below:
Note: the link will work on all devices – computer, mobile or tablet!
Dela detta jobb