System Manager – Meter Data Management (Vattenfall IT)
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For over 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal, we are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about their role and have strong team spirit who want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission. In this position you will be working within the Vattenfall IT organization based in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Gliwice, Katowice and Stockholm.
Are you a problem-solving person with good IT system experience and are driven by taking responsibility and the ability to affect? Then maybe you are our next IT System Manager!
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands and Poland. In this position you will be working together with our colleagues in Asset IT, who provides IT to our Asset businesses in Vattenfall.
As an IT System Manager you will manage the IT aspects of a system / application based on the conditions given by the respective service level agreement. You will be responsible System Manager of two Meter Data Management and Meter Data Collection systems that are delivering towards Vattenfall Heat in Sweden.
You are responsible that the agreed service level is fulfilled and coordinate the overall plans and activities within the maintenance for it, including:
– Delivery Lead
– Adaptive Maintenance
– Change Management
– Project Management for larger releases
During the first year your responsibility will also grow into keeping a close eye to the full information flows involved in these solutions, and effectively improve the process and connected IT deliveries. In the long term we see you as the key IT System Manager for the full end-to-end process.
As a part of your job you discover new trends and developments within IT and decides on their relevance for the IT system in cooperation with IT Architect and Single Point Of Contact. You ensure that the application is enhanced and optimized according to customer requirements, including upgrades and support packs. You will also support and back up other System Managers in their delivery, in our aim to have a redundant organization.
Other parts of your responsibilities are:
• Managing to solve incidents in collaboration with the involved competence areas.
• Making decisions and priorities activities with regard to cross functional issues within the responsibility area.
• Ensuring a controlled communication and planning of maintenance windows.
• Participate in process optimization and knowledge sharing initiatives related to application management.
• Monitor and report operational KPIs to support the daily maintenance of the system and responsible for taking actions and ensuring that KPI values are at an efficient level.
• Ensuring that system documentation (e.g. service manual, functional and technical documentation) is maintained as requested.
• Applying technical security demands and regular control procedures (including authorizations).
• Being responsible for the yearly operational maintenance budget (planning and follow up)
• University degree or apprenticeship completed IT technician, or/ and economics or similar in IT.
• 5+ years relevant work experience in IT system management, general system and ITIL knowledge.
• Experience in Microsoft Office and other office tools.
• Experience with development, development tools and database management tools.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills, presentation skills and organization skills.
* Experiences in Project management, Requirement engineering and Business analysis.
• Fluent in Swedish and English.
Flexible location in Sweden. We believe in a hybrid working envoirment where we utilize digital tools and meet up in place when needed.
A challenging international work environment in which you can contribute to energy solutions (both traditional and sustainable) that keep people connected and businesses running. We believe a healthy work life balance will make you perform the best. We offer different ways to facilitate a healthy work-life balance, such as part-time work. You are encouraged to make use of development programs that are tailored towards your personal and professional growth.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page, no later than June 3rd 2022. Please note that Security Vetting is part of the recruitment process for this position. We will be looking at applications ongoing throughout the application phase, so send in your application as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please contact recruiting manager Lotta Bergh, +46 760 24 59 24 for questions regarding the process please contact recruiter Teri-Anne Brink: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade unionrepresentatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Dela detta jobb