We are looking for a System Manager SAP Treasury (m/f) within the Strategic Development within the IT organization in our offices Berlin or Solna.
Your job as System Manager SAP Treasury (m/f)
You will be the responsible person for the whole life cycle and release management for the central Vattenfall SAP Treasury solution and by doing that in interaction with many colleagues in different roles with the international organization.
Your key activities will be:
- System Manager for Treasury Solutions (L052 SAP Treasury, GE03 Payment Management, GE11 Bank Account Management)
- Supervision of Release and Change Management process
- Main Business Contact for future strategy and operational changes
- Coordination of all underlaying IT sub services
- Cost and KPI steering and monitoring
- Leading IT Projects focus area Treasury, Group Finance and Group Strategy
- IT project management
- Support prestudies and evaluations, organizing workshops and support business in requirement setting
- External vendor management focus cost and delivery steering
Your profile as System Manager SAP Treasury (m/f)
We are looking for a colleague to strengthen our international team with knowledge and engagement. You have a strong interest in bank communication, cash management and treasury risk management from an IT service and solution perspective – not as a developer but with consulting background and the willingness to breach business and IT language.
This is important as well:
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Senior Treasury Consultant with market and process knowledge Germany, Sweden or The Netherlands (international background would be an advantage)
- Willingness to work in an international setup
- knowledge of ITIL and VPMM, IPMA Level D certification would be appreciated (or comparable certification like Prince 2)
- System Manager - experiences with managing maintenance and change processes
- Willingness to deep dive in complex system landscape with many interfaces and stakeholder (internal and external)
- Managing external partners/vendors
- Language skills: English, German and/or Swedish is an advantage
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What do we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment in an ever changing market. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career planning (personal development)
- Attractive work environment
- Supporting international team members
- Flexible working hours
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development implementation projects and the operation of application systems. Some 1,200 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden contribute daily to our international business success in the three organizational segments IT demand, IT supply and Group IT.
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact hiring manager Viktor Schöbel via phone (+49 4060005 2442), for more information about recruitment process please contact our recruiter Katja Spehling (+49 4079022 3468) or apply directly via the application button.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter.