System Specialist to leading telecom company in Kista
Our client is a leading telecom company located in nice facilities in Swedens Silicon Valley, Kista Science City. You are offered a good culture with good development opportunities. Send in your application today!
About the role
You will be a part of offering a central Continous Delivery to all development teams at our client. Offering guidance and support on best practices around Continous delivery, but also technical responsibility of the solution. You will be part of a team of 5 within a larger group under Datacenter Services. A high drive to build and deliver all solutions as code (IAS), and offering self service capabilities towards underlying Infrastructure. The team is also handling many of the DevOps teams build pipelines within the organization, and also work with day to day operations supporting stakeholders and building new delivery chains for DevOps-teams.
You are offered
- Opportunities to develop and grow within the company
- Work with a leading telecom company
- Work with the latest technologies
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Supporting stakeholders
- Building new delivery chains for DevOps-teams
- Offering guidance and support on best practices
- Continuous integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Build pipelines
We are looking for
Knowlegde in some of the following:
- Continuous Delivery tooling (Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus, Selenium, Gitlab)
- Languages (Go, Python, Perl, Shell)
- Automation frameworks (Puppet, Ansible)
- Runtimes (Linux, Windows, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Building pipelines
- Are fluent in either Swedish or English, both written and spoken since the work requires good communication with co-workers.
Development and or some solution architectural experience is also appreciated.
As a person you are:
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: Full time
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase