SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are now looking for a team manager to our Digital Processing team in Stockholm. It’s a great chance to lead a fantastic team of highly skilled employees into an exciting transformation phase.
What you will be doing
You will be a manager for 10 specialists divided into two agile development teams: developers, product specialists and platform maintainers working with development and maintenance of IT solutions within Capture and Archiving areas. You will have full responsibility for the team deliveries, salary reviews and personal development of individual employees. Majority of the solutions within the area are built on COTS products, for example Kofax for Scanning, Mobius for Archiving, but we are also continuously developing our own APIs.
As a Team Manager you will:
- Be an Inspiring Leader that will set and drive implementation of the strategies for SEB’s Capture and Archiving capabilities in close collaboration with business stakeholders, architects and other relevant parties.
- Work proactively with vendors identifying new opportunities and changes in current solutions, put correct demands to vendors to gain more value for business and lower cost.
- Be part of for the area identified and for the role suitable, forums for co-operation and decisions, including vendor management structure at SEB.
Who we are looking for:
- A committed, positive and open-minded leader with high ability to attract and develop the right people and building engaged and high performing teams.
- You have experience in managing IT development in a complex, fast changing and agile environment.
- You have structured way of working and the ability to prioritize, delegate and give mandate and strong driving force to inspire, challenge, motivate and coach.
- You build trust at all levels based on transparency, proactivity, and courage, including bridging technology and business.
- It is a big plus if you have experience in building solutions based on COTS products.
What we offer
- We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
- Option to work remotely 2 days per week
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 4/2-2022 If you have questions about the position please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@SEB.se
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/