Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner to PostNord!
Would you as Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner like to be part of PostNord, the progressive leader of logistics in the Nordics? Would you like to work in an international environment in an inclusive team? We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner who can spearhead the development of our cloud-based container platform, if it´s you, apply now!
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. At PostNord you will be part of a workplace with great diversity. PostNord is also a technology leader within the logistics business that continually strives to improve. We use a hybrid way of working.
Did you know that PostNord decided 2012 to cut emissions 40% to 2020, and succeeded? This being done while at the same time having a great increase in package deliveries. The next great goal is to be carbon neutral by 2030. Visit us at www.postnord.com
The Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner Role
As Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner you will have great development opportunities and you will be able to take certificates and training in relevant technology like Microsoft Azure as well as driving technology modernization and transformation. As Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner you will be working in a complex and changing environment.
The team consists of a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner and DevOps engineers. As Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner you will be the formal Platform Owner. We use Jira and Confluence for planning and documentation. Bitbucket, Tekton, ArgoCD, Jenkins and SonarQube are other tools in use. The team is distributed across Sweden, Germany and India, thus you will be part of an open and including team.
Your responsibilities and road to growth, as Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner:
- Act as the technical lead for the IT product
- Act as Platform Owner for OpenShift Platform
- Overall responsible for technical aspects of the IT product, its implementation, and the operation of the components within the defined IT product.
- Senior hands-on developer, capable of taking day-to-day technical, software engineering and system architecture decisions.
- Responsible for keeping the software/system up to date according to applicable principles and guidelines.
- Monitor, analyze and follow-up on technical debt. Creates enabler features and enabler stories to secure that technical debt and lifecycle management are handled as part of prioritization.
- Responsible for that the IT product development is aligned with the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategy.
- Mentor the team in specific technologies, design patterns, languages, frameworks, guidelines and principles.
We believe that you as Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner are a person that is analytical and who can easily get acquainted with and learn new systems. Your way of working is inclusive, structured and responsible. You need to be able to handle stressful situations and prioritize job tasks independently. You are communicative and easy to collaborate with and are unpretentious in your way of creating and nurturing long-term relationships. As Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner you will lead yourself and the team.
As Tech Lead & OpenShift Platform Owner we believe that you have:
- Deep understanding of containerization and container orchestration technologies
- Understanding of general principles of cloud platforms.
- Good understanding of Linux.
- Fluency in at least one scripting/code language such as Ruby, Shell, Python, or Groovy.
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools, CI principles and tools (e.g., Jenkins, Tekton or other)
- Good understanding of infrastructure as code, (e.g., using Terraform/Helm charts etc.)
- Experience with OpenShift alternatively Plain Kubernetes architecture
- Experience in taking system architectural and software design decisions, modelling and implementing these.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Academic degree in IT or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through work experience and continuing professional education.
The following are meritorious:
- Experience working in distributed development teams, preferably offshore or nearshore
- Message queues and streaming, AMQ/Fuse, or equivalent, and Kafka
- Understanding of API gateways
- Cloud based infrastructure and development Azure, or AWS
- Used to work in a DevOps model. Agile methodologies like SAFe or Scrum
- OpenShift & Docker architecture, on infrastructure and platform level. CI/CD principles, architecture, and operations. OpenShift administration, managing and orchestrating Pods.
- Good knowledge in developing IT products with focus on security, scalability, reliability, and availability.
Dela detta jobb