Technical infrastructure owner LAN/WAN
Nynas is now looking for a Technical infrastructure owner LAN/WAN!
About the job
As Technical Infrastructure owner of LAN/WAN you are a key player in the delivery of Nynas technical infrastructure regarding LAN/WAN. The job is related to group common services and involves formal interaction with business users, operational interaction with other ISIT departments, strategic and commercial interaction with suppliers and consultants. The job is part of the Infrastructure & Operations group and shares the responsibility and goals with the same group when making priorities, performing maintenance activities and development of the services delivered by Infrastructure & Operations. Your job will be to Align business expectations with service capabilities and manage training, support and development demands in line with agreed service levels and governance objectives.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Capturing, coordinating and prioritizing business and user demands in line with governance plan and objectives
- Configuring Cisco switches and routers in office- and production environments as well as in our datacenters.
- Establish and maintain service-related documentation
- Ensure optimal usage of service through user training and communication
- Participate in projects linked to related services and secure proper project hand over to line
- Responsible for vendor management and supporting contracts
- Align governance and development work with Nynas IT-policy, standards and guidelines
- Scope of Services: Lan/Wan
To be successful in this role we believe that you have an excellent communications skill and ability to interact with a global group of IT and business people. You have:
- +5 years of experience from IT Governance role
- Experience from running projects and working in a process driven IT organization
- Experience with Cisco products and CCNA or equivalent certifications
- Professional proficiency in (spoken and written) English and Swedish
- Experience from international environment and working with different cultures is advantageous
- Post high-school or academic degree within Information Technology is advantageous
Contact and application
In this recruitment, Nynas collaborates with Active Search. For more information please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg, Recruitment Consultant Tel: +46707273500 E-mail: Mia@active-search.se or Susanne Nilsson, Researcher at Tel: +46723031500 Email: Susanne@active-search.se
We look forward to your application!