Technical Service Coordinator
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
What we offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, parental leave allowances, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here: https://careers.vattenfall.com/about-us/compensation-and-benefits.
Your responsibilities as Technical Service Coordinator
• You are responsible for the operation of several services and the fulfillment of the agreed service levels (SLA). It also includes the support of the whole service lifecycle
• Central contact person for all technical questions regarding the infrastructure services and their components
• Coordination and execution of tasks of service lifecycle management ( Planning, installation, upgrade and decommission )
• Main role in resolving incidents, planning and execution of changes and root cause analysis of problems
• Steering of incident processes, administrative activities, patch strategies, backup and recovery plans, catastrophe protection and downtimes
• Design of infrastructure based on application specific requirements and creation of operational concepts and ITIL service trees
• Update and maintain operational (SLA) documentation
• Project support for infrastructure topics
• 2nd Level Support and operational support of Incidents
• Part of rotational ”on-call team” for high available services (estimated. 6-8 weeks p.a.)
Your qualifications as Technical Service Coordinator
• Relevant degree in IT related studies
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
• Experience in Service Operations and SLA Maintenance
• Technical knowledge in IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network, Middleware)
• Knowledge and experience in administration of operating systems ( MS and/or Unix )
• Solid understanding of IT Security
• Basic knowledge and experience with Azure Cloud.
• Experience in handling ITIL processes ( Incident / Change / Problem / Config )
• Experience in supporting projects
Your soft skills:
• You are able to understand complex situations and are experienced in analyzing problems and using structured approaches
• Your focus is on the Customer and offering strong IT Services
• Stakeholder & Expectation Management
• Highly skilled in communication. planning, coordination and teamwork
• Strong interest in multicultural and international environments
• Good presentation & Strong communication skills
• Team player and solid Work Ethic
• Fluent in Swedish and English both writing and oral
Location: Stockholm, Solna
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Kerstin Eurenius, +46-72 2363395 For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com
We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 5th March 2021. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore, we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Dela detta jobb