TEST MANAGER NORDIC REGION TO LOWELL
Want to take the responsibility to gradually build up a test framework/processes for our Nordic region including strategy regarding test management and create awareness from others on how and why to use it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lowell is one of Europe’s largest credit management companies. In our four countries in the Nordic Region, we are currently working differently, with different maturity levels and understandings regarding Test processes. Our change programs span more and more over several Nordic countries and we are therefore in a need to define a more common approach on how to ensure quality in the deliveries. That’s why we now need to extend our team with a person that holds experience in test management and quality assurance.
We are looking for You who have a great interest and good experience in quality assurance. Who thinks it is fun to drive and lead change and improve continuously. The focus for the position will be to gradually build up a test framework/processes for our Nordic region including strategy regarding test management and create awareness from others on how and why to use it.
We believe you have the following or similar experience:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of test management
- Worked/experience with test in agile methodologies
- Knowledge in requirement and development processes
- Knowledge and preferably experience in setting up test automation framework
- Hands-on experience of different test tools, we use Jira and Zephyr test management tools here
- Relevant university degree or similar education or experience
- Fluent, both speech and writing, in English and an additional Nordic language
- You might also have
- ISTQB/ISEB certification or similar
- Scrum certification
- Consultancy experience
- Worked in finance/banking sector previously
As a person:
- You are good in engaging others and collaborate
- You have the long-term vision in focus and breaks it down to good active deliverables
We welcome you to an exciting company with high goals and ambitions, which is constantly working to develop and challenge itself. We offer you a warm company climate, great colleagues and good benefits and working conditions. At Lowell, we have chosen to work in a hybrid model, which means that we work both in the office and from home. A little depending on the role and tasks of course.
Lowell is a values-driven company that lives by the values of Pioneering, Ambition, Compassion, Excellence & Responsibility. These values are the foundation of Lowell's business and way of being and working.
WANT TO LEARN MORE
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Patrik Jensen, email@example.com or +46 70 237 57 34 to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Lowell, which merged with German company, GFKL, in October 2015 and with Lindorff / Intrum operations across the Nordic regions in 2018, is one of Europe’s largest credit management companies. It now operates across the UK, Germany, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Lowell provides expertise in debt purchasing, third party collections, business process outsourcing, credit management and e-commerce.
Read more about Lowell at: www.lowell.com
Dela detta jobb