Test System Architect to Stoneridge Electronics Stockholm
Do you believe that autonomous driving is the future? We do! Stoneridge Electronics in Stockholm is looking for a skilled senior Test System Architect to work together with us in a global environment with plenty of opportunities. You will participate in growing the company on the leading edge of technology.
About the role
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules, and aftermarket products. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD. In our team in Stockholm, we have engineers in various disciplines that collaborate with our global teams.
As the Senior Test System Architect, you will work in a central and strategic position in our development projects as well as contribute to test strategies in line organization.
We offer you a challenging position in our growing business with a real opportunity to influence the success of the business.
As the Senior Test System Architect, you will act as a key contributor working with our various products. These products are embedded systems with powerful microcontrollers and processors to support functionality such as Software/Firmware over the Air, positioning, motion, vision, and more. You will cooperate with several other teams on high level as well as deep level in questions concerning verification and quality of complex systems.
Your main tasks will be:
- Work with both test system development, maintenance, and test case development in various programming languages for current and future products,
- Transform requirements to test and question requirements to secure SMART requirements throughout the development phase,
- Contribute with your expertise in architecting, designing, and selecting the appropriate test systems, both in maintenance of previous test systems as well new test systems,
- Contribute to operational development and mentoring of junior engineers globally.
- Work with sourcing hardware and when needed manage, through agile practices, sub-teams, or suppliers.
We are looking for
To thrive in this position, it is critical that you have:
- Experience in system verification and/or development of complex embedded systems, preferably automotive.
- Good understanding and awareness of various test systems, Vector, ETAS, NI, speedgoat, etc.
- Expert skills in selected languages, e.g., C#, CAPL, py.
- Understanding of electronics and electronic systems and its limitations and behavior.
- Proven use of agile working methodologies and clear communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in versioning tools such as SVN, Git, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Engineering physics).
- Excellent knowledge in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
It is meritorious if you have:
- Proven experience in driving coordination and/or technical lead.
- Capable of international collaboration with interest in operational improvement.
- Further programming languages such as C/C++, GO, NIOOP, GOOP.
- Network technologies and protocols such as CAN, J1939, UDS, LIN, Ethernet, BT, BLE, TCP/IP, GNSS.
- Test frameworks such as CANoe (CAPL) etc.
- Virtual test experience, environmental modeling, vehicle dynamics modeling.
- ISTQB certified.
- Swedish driver license, B, C, E
- SW Architect, Cybersecurity, OS -Linux
As a person you have:
- The right attitude and soft skills.
- A strong drive for results.
- The ability to contribute to a good team spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to create a good work structure
- An analytical mindset
- Start: Immediately or as agreed
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Solna
In this process Stoneridge is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact the responsible recruiter Emelie Karlsson.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Stoneridge, Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules, and systems for the automotive, medium, and heavy-duty truck, agricultural, and off-highway vehicle markets. The Company conducts its business in three segments: Electronics, Control Devices, and PST. The core products of the Electronics segment include vehicle electrical power and distribution systems, and electronic instrumentation and information display products. The core products of the Control Devices segment include electronic and electrical switch products, control actuation devices, and sensors. The PST segment is engaged in the design, manufacturing, sale, and aftersales services of in-vehicle audio and video devices, electronic vehicle security alarms, convenience accessories, vehicle tracking devices, and monitoring services primarily for the automotive and motorcycle industry.
Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules, and aftermarket products.
At Stoneridge Electronics, we are using computer vision technology to develop innovative products for the automotive industry. In recent years we have developed a camera-based replacement for the traditional rearview mirrors on trucks, to reduce fuel consumption and therefore also the impact on the environment. These systems help drivers to get a better view of the surroundings, making life safer for pedestrians and vehicle drivers alike. We are working on integrating machine learning into our products so that drivers can get alerts in critical situations and focus more on the road ahead.
Geographically, the company is operating in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD.
Find out more about Stoneridge and what it’s like to work with us at our website
Dela detta jobb