Are you a first-class, senior bad ass UX/UI Designer looking for your next challenge? Good, then it's no time to waste, we need you like yesterday... hit it!
About our client
We have a long experience of creating successful solutions with focus on the consumers and the clients business. With a burning commitment and understanding of the customer's needs paired with advanced technology, strategic competence, creative design and a positive approach, which is a recipe for success.
We work hard to exceed ourselves daily. We help our clients to transform and grow their business by staying relevant in a fast and ever-changing world. We create value and positive impact through the design of meaningful digital product- and service experiences.
You will enter a good mix between developers, designers and business people and what we all share is a passion for creating great solutions!
As a UX/UI Designer it’s all about creating meaningful and delightful experiences that create value to our users and clients. You solo and together with other team-members will be responsible for delivering first class solutions in interesting and challenging projects.
- Responsible for creation of high quality design
- Support business owners and stakeholders with first class design
- Have a broad knowledge of how the audience interacts with services and make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects.
- Understand interaction and usability issues and integrate these into overall design solutions
What we are looking for
- Degree in design, interaction design, UX or related design discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- An excellent portfolio that showcases your skills in webb, mobile app UX and design
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as a UX/UI designer
- An eye for top design details
- Understanding of different challenges on iOS and Android
- You have experience in creating interactive mockups
- Good knowledge of Adobe XD (or Sketch which is similar)
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital area – including responsive design and mobile app design
- Experience of working close to developers
- High quality standard combined with an ability to balance a high workload
- Able to present concepts in a clear way
- High level of team spirit and transparency
- Strong communication skills and excellent in Swedish and English (spoken and written)
- Experience within e-commerce is a plus
Who are you?
You love turning complex challenges into great solutions, and you have no problem with zooming in on the details and then back out again to understand how it all fits in the larger picture. As an experienced designer, you will understand what our clients need from a classic yet innovative UX/UI perspective.
As a person you are sociable and easy going. We don't expect you to hang around on every AW but we still want to have fun together, not only while working so we love if you are a down to earth (sometimes crazy) person with a positive mindset. Most importantly, you love working with UX. You thrive on exploring new ways to deliver your ideas and developing your skill set.
Our competitors want to be the best on the market and so do we. That’s why we expect you to be eager to make the best out of every project, to take initiatives and always be open for new ideas, even if they are not your own, collaboration is a key. You have the will to document and communicate best practice and inputs to your colleagues in order for you to be a solid team and continue to deliver first class solutions.
So, what more can We offer you?
Being part of our journey is fun. You get passionate and highly skilled colleagues, an opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects in a very friendly, diverse and equal working environment and culture. We will give you much responsibility in the projects, working in a creative environment where you will have the opportunity to influence with ideas, initiatives and where your curiosity is rewarded.
Other than that,
- Flexible work hours
- After works
- Breakfasts at the office
- Social gatherings with colleagues
- Retirement plan
- Health care benefit
- Great coffee
And much more...
Still interested? If so - we look forward to receiving your application!
In this recruitment we are cooperating with OOAK Relations. For further information about the role please contact Daniel Grette +46706106740. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.