UX-designer to international company in Mölndal
If you are looking for the next step in your career in UX design, now is your chance with our creative client in Mölndal. Here you will have the chance to develop in a passionate and creative working environment where feedback is central to the company's success. Does this sound like an assignment for you? Welcome with your application today!
Our client is an international digital innovation company with a strong focus on user experiences. As a UX designer, you will work on SAAS applications, websites and platforms, and youwill grow in your role over time whilst helping set a new standard for design. To succeed in this role, it is important that you have both the ability to think at all layers, from product design to interaction, to beautiful pixels while also being happy working with peers who challenge you.
You will be offered:
- Exciting assignments with prestigious clients.
- Working environment where the focus is on growing together.
This is a consultancy assignment via Academic Work. As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and make valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consultancy offer.
Your tasks will mainly be (but not limited to):
- Understanding design problems deeply, and demanding clarity when you don’t.
- Documenting, managing and adapting design processes and decisions.
- UX research (gathering user and stakeholder insights, scoping the problems).
- Hi and low fidelity wire-framing (working with Figma, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop).
Vi söker dig som
For this assignment you will need to:
- Have previous experience in UX design and can show previous work samples.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Completed post-secondary education in UX design or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Figma, Sketch, Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish.
- Basic UI design skills (icons, general layout etc.).
- Experience with creating design systems.
As a person you are
- Comfortable networking in professional contexts, doing so with a focus on developing relationships with customers that are important for achieving results.
- Pays attention to the details of the work and ensure that they are continuously taken into account.
- Acts proactively to prevent long-term problems and to find the most effective solution.
- Proactive in identifying potential issues and long-term problems in products, processes and deliverables.
Start: Immediately by agreement.
Scope: Full-time, long-term.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the client's wish is that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad may be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Dela detta jobb