Vattenfall IT Solution Designer / Tech Lead / Data engineering to Customer Analytics
Power Climate Smarter living – that’s our purpose and together we will contribute to a fossil free future. As a Solution Designer within Vattenfall IT you will have a unique position to contribute to our purpose. All we ask of you is to use your Superpowers and share your energy to help us achieve our goal! In a world where digital and analytical technologies are advancing at a rapid pace, changing the way we communicate and altering consumer behavior, we need a Solution Designer that is passionate about data. You will work in cross-functional agile DevOps team with fellow Data engineers to solve complex technical problems and enable the data for our customers.
What do we offer?
A challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed and we want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds. We believe in work life balance and the flexibility to work from home.
Your responsibilities as Solution Designer
- Be the tech lead and enable the best possible solution design and technical solution to be implemented from an end to end customer experience perspective
- Use your in-depth knowledge about the product technical setup and usage of a product to continuously iterate and deliver on product improvements together with your peers and Product Owner
- Ensure that our solutions are robust and sustainable
- Facilitate collaboration with Engineers and Product Owner to translate requirements to user stories and into technical solutions
- Culture a first-rate developer experience for engineers to continuously ship high quality features and improvements
- You use, advocate and spread modern development methodologies and help develop good standard engineering practices in your team and in our developer communities
Your qualifications as Solution Designer
- Extensive experience (6+ years) of: Application architecture, development and deployment of large scale solutions using Microsoft Azure stack and ecosystem.
Experienced in (including but not limited to):
Azure Databricks, ADLS, Azure Synapse, Azure Machine Learning Studio, Azure DevOps, MS Visual Studio.
- •Designing scalable cloud solution architectures using architectural design patterns, best practices.
- If you have used CI/CD, Git, MLOps, DataOps even better!
- Good and broad knowledge of IT security (certificates, web authentication, API authentication etc.)
- You know how to translate product and business goals into technical solutions
- You have a University degree in Information Technology and Engineering
- You have several years working as a Data Engineer/Bi-developer (7+) and IT-architecture experience
- You speak English and Swedish fluently both oral and written
Location: Vattenfall’s Head Office in Solna, Stockholm
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Maria Nygren, email@example.com. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Jessica Petersson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 10th of October 2021. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Vattenfall IT is a function with more than 1000 employees to provide reliable IT services to the different Business Areas in Vattenfall. IT consists of a wide range of core IT processes for all businesses Vattenfall works with, Agile Product Development, Strategy and Governance, Project and Transformation competence and Portfolio management with teams mainly in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Poland. Vattenfall IT manages the complete IT portfolio of the company and maintains high IT Service standards. We transform existing business towards new digital challenges and continuously develop towards a future proof IT landscape for Vattenfall.
Dela detta jobb