Vehicle System Simulation Engineer
Modis is currently looking for a creative and innovative engineer to work within the SW/Control System Test & Simulation competence team at our client in Trollhättan to perform simulations for how electrical and autonomous vehicles are used, evaluate system solutions, energy consumption, performance, longitudinal/lateral movement etc. In this team they also simulate vehicle environments and develop plant models to be used in different type of test environments as MIL, SIL, HIL and system test rigs.
The team is working according to agile methods and mind set closely together with other teams in different areas in a global organization. We are working with continuous improvement of our ways-of-working, and this role will be part of that work.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as simulation engineer
- Experience of developing test environments for AD test environments
- Experience of simulations concerning performance, range, energy consumption, longitudinal/lateral movement, thermal systems, battery systems or similar
- Experience from develop plant models and configure MIL/SIL/HIL systems
- Experience of Matlab/Simulink, C/Python, IPG CarMaker, monoDrive, CARLA, Autoware, Foretify, NI VeriStand, Canoe or similar
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Be a team player with focus on possibilities (rather than issues)
- Flexible and quick to act
- Open minded to a changing work environment
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments
and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as
well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective
agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is
represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with
more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
The service concerns a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis. You are welcome to apply through the link below or simply contact me via:
Telephone: 031-725 45 08
You are welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb