Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Are you ready to take a leading role in our Business Transformation Program MORE? We are looking for a Project Manager for Data & Quality Readiness.
MORE is a business transformation program generating value by implementing a common ERP system, M3, in all Epiroc companies. Connecting our Customers Centers, Distribution Centers and Product Companies will allow information to be transparent across companies enabling us to make informed and timely decisions. MORE will also deliver enhanced system support to some of our key business processes reducing manual work and helping us to serve our customers better. The use of modern technology including mobile solutions is part of our digitalization strategy and is key to remain as market leader.
The MORE Program organization is organised as 4 four coordinated projects: Data & Quality Readiness, Technology Readiness, Process Readiness and People Readiness. In this role, you will lead the Data & Quality Readiness project.
The project mission is to secure that the program is successful by:
- Defining the rules for M3 data and documenting those in an M3 Book Of Rules
- Coordinating the data cleansing and harmonization based on defined rules
- Support Infor (our partner) in data migration
- Develop processes and system support for the creation of our 3 master data types: Parts, Customer and Supplier
- Drive the test activities in order to ensure acceptable quality at the time of go-live
- Drive the cut-over planning and execution activities
- Establish data governance organization
Skills And Knowledge
- Proven leadership skills, preferably in project management setting
- Data Management experience in ERP setting
- Excellent communication skills
- English language, good level both written and spoken
The following core competency skills are connected to this role:
- Lead by vision
- Build team
- Cope with pressure and setbacks
- Result focus
- Lead change management
- Communicate with impact
- Encourage collaboration
You are a motivating and encouraging person, result- and solution oriented and have an ability to act and deliver in a dynamic environment. In this position you will have many contacts both internally and externally, so good cooperation, interpersonal- and communications skills are required to do the job.
Epiroc sees different personalities, ethnic origin, gender, age, skills and experience as an asset. We see that the differences make the birth of new ideas and improvements, and this leads to innovation and sustained, long-term results.
This position will report to the Manager of the MORE Program. The position is a project role for a term of 12 months with a possible extension. The MORE program is expected to continue until at least 2022. The project office for MORE is located in Örebro, Sweden. If you are not already based in Örebro, frequent travels to the project office will be required.
Terms and conditions
For More Information, Please Contact
Niclas Matstoms, Project Manager MORE Program E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +46 733 37 8041
Christine Näsholm, HR & Communications Manager E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +46196707892